The Chris Clemes double handed rods have been developed in collaboration with professional guides on Canada’s Restigouche River and Russia’s Atlantic Salmon Reserve, Kharlovka. Built on our strongest high carbon blanks and fitted with solid Titanium reel seats these rods will withstand the harshest big river conditions.
The rods feature a Double Handed grip made of premium grade cork, two Fuji Titanium SiC non-tangle stripping guides and REC Recoil Nickel Titanium snake guides. The rich olive colour of the blank is complemented with a maroon thread covered with 3 coats of epoxy varnish to give an elegant and durable finish.
Each rod comes complete with a powder coated rod tube and cotton rod sock.
Available to ship immediately.
Limited Edition The 13'6 #9 Spey Rod
- Built on our latest High performance Uni-Directional carbon fibre.
- Extremely light and low diameters blanks offer significantly reduced wind resistance and casting fatigue.
- Our reel seats are turned at our workshops from Solid Nickel Silver.
- Feature our exclusive exhibition grade Turkish walnut spacers.
- Fitted with Premium Fuji Titanium stripping guides
- REC Recoil Nickel Titanium snake guides.
- 4 Piece blanks for ease of travel.
- Flor grade cork handles
- Black Powder coated aluminium rod tubes and cotton rod socks
"Casting these rods is most certainly effortless as the action in the rod handles different casting styles. In the river, I mostly use longer rods for the style of competition nymphing that I am doing but I utilized the rods on the river in a different style than long rod nymphing and was impressed on how subtle I could present dry flies but still control nymphs if needed"
Anthony Naranja - Captain of Fly Fishing Team USA